The person responsible in my case is cmcmck
I'll try to find things I haven't mentioned before which may not be easy.
If you want a number, please feel free to ask.
1. I am left-handed.
2. While I am sarcastic to my very core, and in many cases, something of a cynic, I remain a romantic at heart.
3. I have had an Eagles song trapped in my head for weeks now. This is largely because someone I am close to is pretty much living that song, but it's rather strange nonetheless.
4. I LOVE coffee, but really only flavored coffee, and then with tons of cream and sugar.
5. While I am decidedly not religious (putting it mildly!), I have an odd love for Catholica; obscure saints and relics and such. I have a Plenary Indulgence on the wall over my desk.
6. At least two major loves in my life have been completely fictitious.
7. My oldest scar, a gash on the outside of my right thumb, was acquired when I was four, and decided to use a chisel to strip the bark from the branches my grandfather had trimmed from our Russian Olive. I still remember it vividly, and I also remember that was when my grandfather decided it was time to look past my being a girl, and teach me to use tools.
8. I have two cats; a black longish-hair named Midnight (not named by me), and a tuxedo short-hair named Widget (named by my son).
9. Once I romance a character in a game, it is nigh unto impossible for me to romance anyone else; I honestly feel like I'm cheating.
10. When I realized I had acquired over 100 fountain pens, I decided it was time to sell some, however, in the process, I have acquired at least that many once again.
11. I recently managed to mangle the heel of my hand on a bench grinder while sharpening my scythe. (Yes, really, and it's not for a costume, either!)
12. I only ever eat coffee yogurt.
13. I am, still, sometimes uncertain of what I want to be when I grow up.
14. I refuse to grow up.
15. While not religious, I have a peculiar affection for Ganesha, and you will find him all over my house. (It was once even a running joke that I was guaranteed to encounter a Ganehsa pretty much every time I left the house....)
16. I have never read a John Green book, and likely never will. I find the premises of his stories to be pedantic and unoriginal, and fail to see the cause for all the kerfluffle. Harry Potter, sure. The Fault in our Stars, not so much.
17. I get a peculiar sense of pride when one of my son's friends or one of my HS/Middle School students is surprised that I get their geek references.
18. I absolutely hate cilantro. I'm one of those people for whom it tastes like foil-wrapped soap. Blech!
19. I still miss my mom.
And there you have it!